We provide custom home staging for you and your home. Let us create a unique design for you!
Click on each service below to learn more about what it includes:
- Home Staging Consultation - Owner-Occupied (starting at $200)
- Home Staging Consultation - Vacant ($150)
- Home Staging Full Service (starting at $2,500)
- Restyled to Sell ($350)
- Resale Consultation - designed for the fix and flip house ($399)
- Pre-Listing Walkthrough ($100)
- Finishing Touches (FREE with Premium Owner-Occupied Consultations)
- Photo Prep Staging Session ($100)
- Decluttering and Organizing services ($75/hour)
- Shopping Services ($75/hour)
- Decor and Furniture Rental (pricing varies)
To request a quote, or to schedule your initial home staging consultation please contact us.
NOTE: Out-of-service-area fees may apply to clients outside of our standard service area of Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, and Guelph. These fees are calculated based on the distance from our office - please contact us for pricing.
All pricing taxes extra.
For Design Services, click here.
Home Staging Consultation - Owner-Occupied
An owner-occupied home refers to a home in which the homeowners and/or their furnishings will remain in the home for the duration of the sale. We offer 3 Owner-Occupied home staging consultation packages to suit your needs:
Standard Occupied Consultation - $200
This consultation includes a full home evaluation, including all notes regarding the suggested updates, repairs, furniture arrangements, paint colours, and decorating suggestions.
Premium Occupied Consultation - $250 **MOST POPULAR**
Includes everything from the standard consultation, with the following additions:
- MLS Listing shared on our social media sites, including additional postings for open houses. Social media accounts include Twitter, Facebook, Google + and Linkedin(a)
- Finishing Touches™* – a Beyond The Stage Homes team member will return on the day of photos (immediately prior) for our Finishing Touches™ service. This service provides approximately 15 minutes of last minute prepping to ensure that rooms are photo-ready. If additional staging services are requested, these are provided at the same time as Finishing Touches™.
Executive Occupied Consultation - $500
Includes everything from the Premium Occupied Consultation package, plus:
- 2 hours of hands-on home stager assistance immediately following consultation(b)
- Return visit on day of photos with small accessory/artwork package (items will vary based on specific home needs, but would include approximately 3 pieces of artwork, 4 accent pillows, and a few accessories, plus delivery and time required to setup and style the items as needed [total rental/services value of approx. $250])
All BTSH Occupied Home Staging Consultations include:
- Client Care Package – sent to the client PRIOR to our meeting(a). This informative package explains the home staging process, plus provides tips and checklists for getting started.
- 2-hour full home evaluation (interior and exterior) identifying all updates, repairs, decorating, and re-arranging recommendations that will assist in the sale of the house.
- Skilled trades and suppliers – contact information provided for no additional charge. All BTSH Preferred Vendors are insured and many offer BTSH client discounts for services and products.
- If additional home staging services are recommended, an estimate for the cost of these is provided within two (2) days following the consultation. BTSH will only recommend items that we feel will contribute positively to the overall presentation of the home.
- Access to the best Home Staging Rental selection in the area with no minimum rental requirement. BTSH owns all rental furniture, artwork, accessories, and more, and never rents from third parties.
- Flexible rental terms – 30 days or until the house sells (whichever is first). If the house does not sell in the first 30 days, an additional 30 days is provided for no additional charge(a)(c).
* Applies to local listings only – includes Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge and Guelph. Standard discount rates apply for qualified Preferred Realtors – to find out if you qualify, contact BTSH.
(a) Applies to listings that implement a minimum of 75% of BTSH recommendations
(b) Does not include moving of large items or furniture
(c) Applies to Realtor® listed homes only; for full terms and conditions, please contact BTSH
Vacant Home Staging Consultation
- Home staging plan
- Quote for furniture and accessory rentals, as well as home staging services to deliver, install, and style
This consultation applies only to fully vacant and unoccupied listings (i.e. home contains no furnishings or habitants).
Cost of consultation service is refundable if BTSH is hired for Full Service Staging.
Full Service Staging
Prices and services will vary - please schedule a consultation to receive pricing for additional services.
For vacant, unoccupied homes, an estimate of staging rentals and associated fees is included with a Vacant Home Consultation. Pricing for vacant home staging projects begin at $2500 + HST (this usually includes approximately 3 staged major rooms, plus bathrooms, hallways, and entrance).
Restyled to Sell
With this service, the BTSH team will return to your home following the consultation to provide our expert home staging services utilizing only items that you already have! We will re-arrange and style your home (BTSH lead stager + assistant for up to 3 hours). This service is ONLY available to those clients that have already received a home staging consultation. Some conditions apply - contact us for details.
Perfect for investors! This consultation has been specifically designed for fix and flip properties – we will meet with you at the investment property PRIOR to any renovations to review your plans. We will provide recommendations for what is necessary for resale, and review what areas will provide what type of returns on resale. This consultation could help you to avoid costly, unnecessary renovations! We will also provide a basic staging plan based on the initial renovation plans to allow you to budget for home staging from the beginning. Partial consultation fee refundable if BTSH is hired for full vacant staging services on completion of work – contact for details!
1 hour walk-through of your home following the home staging consultation and prior to the photos and listing. Once you have had a chance to implement most of our recommendations, we will return to answer any questions that you may have, review the work completed, outline the next steps, and ensure that you are on the right track! (Usually scheduled within the week prior to listing.)
15 minute complimentary final primping immediately prior to photos. (Included with Premium and Executive Occupied Home Staging Consultation Packages only.)
Photo Prep Staging Sessions
Provide 1 hour of home staging services immediately prior to listing photos - home stager will work with your items within the house to adjust and arrange for optimal placement and styling.
DeCluttering and Organizing
BTSH can help you with the packing process - we offer two options to the decluttering and packing services:
- Simply pack away what we feel is not adding to the decor and what is not needed day-to-day.
- Declutter and Sort - this takes more time, and we request that the client be available for review. For this option, we will sort into "pack", "donate", "dispose", and "keep" prior to packing. The client has final say befor anything is donated or disposed of.
Prefer to own instead of renting your home staging decor for use in your next home? Enlist your expert BTSH home stager to source, select, and stage the items needed on your behalf. PLUS receive any available discounts from our trusted suppliers*.
*BTSH qualifies for varying discounts at local suppliers - discounts are only available to BTSH team members and are not provided direct to clients without a BTSH team member present.
furniture and decor rentals - how it works
At BTSH we uniquely own all rental inventory, and avoid dealing with outside suppliers. This allows us more flexibility with style, pricing, and rental terms. Many think of renting staging items only for vacant homes, but that’s not always the case. With no minimum rentals, you can rent as little or as much as you require (no minimum applies to homes that hire BTSH for a full home staging consultation only - some conditions apply). It can be as simple as a few pieces of artwork and accessories, to full rooms of furniture. Pricing will vary depending on what is rented, and includes rental and service fees (service fees include time required to create staging plan, plus select, pack, prepare, and install staging items, and return for destaging). Have an unfurnished and unoccupied property? BTSH is an expert in vacant home staging!
What makes us different? BTSH is committed to the quality of our designs, and our service. Hire BTSH to stage your home, and receive up to two months of furniture, artwork, and/or accessory rentals for the price of one. We’re so confident that your home will sell quickly, that you won’t require the second month of rentals, which is why we promise that if we are hired to stage your home, and it doesn’t sell in the first month, your second month of rentals is FREE!** We call it our "Peace of Mind Clause".
Not sure if you need to rent? Visit the Home Staging FAQs page for some examples of why to rent
**Applies only to jobs where BTSH has been hired to perform full staging services, including consultation. Realtor listed homes only.